Tuesday, July 10, 2012

First 2 days of "trying" to eat right!

Okay, so here goes..day 1 (Sunday, July 8th, 2012):  This is what I ate:
Breakfast: Protien Shake, 2 Cups of Coffee
Lunch: Meatloaf, Salad w/oil and vinegar, Strawberries, Water
Dinner:  Steak and Salad w/ginger dressing...2 mixed drinks (we were celebrating a friend's birthday)
Snack:  Greek yogart with frozen berries and granola.

Monday - July 9th, 2012:
Breakfast:  Coffee and a few Nuts:















Lunch:  2 Hard Boiled Eggs, Tomato, Cucumber, Red Onion (all from my garden) Salad w/garlic flavored rice vinegar, Green Tea, Watermelon
















Snack:  Some Peanut Butter on a Spoon!  Yum!        Dinner:  "CrockPot Chicken" Salad and Water



















Snack:  Dried Fruit
I decided to take pictures of my food so that I am aware of the portion sizes and so I can look back to see if I really made a good choice.

In addition to "trying" to eat right I do stay active....It has been over 100 degrees here for over a week and it is hard to get motivated, but Saturday I worked out at the gym for about 45 minutes and Tuesday I walked 3 miles.











1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic idea Ma! I will also do my best to help keep you motivated.

    ReplyDelete