Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day Four!

Okay, so today is the night before we go out of town for 5 days!  Eating out!  Oh no!  Well, my eating out kinda started today, while out running errands I ate out both for lunch and dinner...let's see how I did:
Breakfast:




Okay, so the cereal had some carbs..but not a bad start to the day...

Lunch:
I have always wanted to try "Frosty's" Bar-b-que here is Greensboro, NC...so my husband and I stopped in and this is what I ate:  No Carbs!
Dinner:
Once again, we went out to eat...my husband wanted Mexican...oh no...well I was able to find a fajita salad on the menu..it came in a taco shell bowl, but I resisted eating it.  Oh, and I only had 5 chip with the salsa!

Well, that's it!  I also went for a bike ride today (in the rain!)  I drank water with every meal but dinner, I had an unsweet tea.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, cuz. I just read this entry but wanted to give you my support. I know you said you tried them all but I'm a big fan of weight watchers as I lost my babyweight & because its more of a life style then a diet. You also may want to check the calories on a taco salad as I thought it was high. Can't wait to hear more. I'm always looking for new food ideas.
    Love ya
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete