Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 9

Started my day with a 3 mile walk to Starbucks!  Got a Grande Skinny Vanilla Latte...it really filled me up, so my meals were a little off today.

Breakfast/Brunch (around 10:30am) ate at a really cool restaurant right around the corner from our hotel.
Had my coffee black...it was actually pretty good!

Had this delicious meal!

After sightseeing we went back to the room and watched a movie and I had a little snack:  popcorn, spinkled with a dark chocolate expressso trail mix (included dark chocolate-covered almonds, mocha pecans and coffe beans & praline almonds.



Okay, so by dinner time I was pretty hungry, I also decide to treat myself to a Beach Peach (light rum, preach schnaps and cranberry juice) - just one!

Started with a salad:

Now for the main course:  Blackened Shrimp and a Grits, Cheese and Spinach "thing"....it was so delish!


No comments:

Post a Comment