Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 52

Alright..many of you are probably wondering if I have lost any weight...well I lost an initial 6 pounds, but now I am stuck!  I have not had PASTA, WHITE POTATOES, WHITE RICE OR WHITE BREAD (well except when I had pizza 2 times) in 51 days and it did not make a difference at all! BUT, I am not going to give up.  I am going to change things up a little based on some feedback from some of you.  I am going to drink more water and start counting calories.  I am also going to add a few supplements to my diet to see if I can kick start this thing!

Water!
(My goal is to drink one of these a day...first day, I drank 1/2)
Breakfast:

Lunch: (Roast Beef and Swiss on Green Pepper instead of bread!)

Dinner:  Chicken in the crockpot...add a few sweet potatoes, carrots, mushrooms and onions, yum!

I kept my carolie intake under 1200 today but ended up getting a massive migraine...hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!


No comments:

Post a Comment